Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bob Quick to go quickly!

I don't think I'm that gaffe free myself, but I do reckon that if I was going to a meeting with top secret stuff for the Prime Minister, I wouldn't stick it loosely on the front of a folder for any snapping photographer to see. My goodness, sensitive information casually placed on the front of a folder! How many other people saw this before the cameras did? His driver? The cleaning lady?

Before Jacqui Smith got her beady eyes on the papers, Bob Quick's gaffe was all over the place and the Merseyside police were "bringing forward" their operations.

It's not in the league of a poacher turning gamekeeper, it's more like the gamekeeper tripping up over the poacher's traps. Bob Quick needs to think of something else to do. By the time tomorrow comes he will have gone, quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...