Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SNP in court battle for TV exposure!

Alex and the Two MikesThe Scottish National Party thinks it is being hard done by. Alex Salmond reckons he's got just as good a chance of going to see the Queen as the other three who have already partaken in the "Prime Ministerial Debates". Odd notion of equality, I'd say.

"Oh, Mr. Salmond, do you think you can form a government?". "Oh, yes, Your Majesty! I've cobbled together the best ragbag grouping I could get my hands on. None of them will defy my leadership. If I can become Prime Minister, I'll give up on this devolution business. I'll be your best Prime Minister yet. Is it a deal?".

"Well, I don't do deals, Mr.Salmond, but if you have, as you say.....you can command a majority of your peers.....well, we'll see. I will, of course, being speaking with Mr. Brown, Mr. Cameron and Mr. Clegg...all on Privy Council terms, you understand...."

All too much of a daydream, I think. Better stop now before I fantasise as much Salmond does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...