Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kirstie Alley in a diet dilemma!

Kirstie Alley is the same age as me. I've got to say that she has always had a very alluring appeal for me. She is now in the spotlight for being overweight. I find it difficult not to overdo it on various "goodies" here and there. If you are a famous actress, though, it's out of the question not to be "sexy" and "thin". For most of the media, the personality of Kirstie is of no consequence. No fatties in the features department, they're all trim and perfectly formed. So they can stand in judgement over her trials and tribulations when it comes to maintaining a healthy diet.

As far far as I am concerned Kirstie Alley is a good looking woman. Even with the wrong number of pounds, she's still got a youthful appearance. I first came across her in the mini-series North and South. It was the Civil War topic that got me interested. No wonder it went on for four years if the women behind the scenes looked like her!

So I do not think she should be criticised. Oprah Winfrey's show was probably a good starting point if a return to the bikini was the intended ambition. Oprah is just the woman to make you feel good about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...