Saturday, May 30, 2009

Demi Moore rooting for Susan Boyle

Piers Morgan is right. The Britain's Got Talent show is weird. Not because of the acts, as he thinks, but because of the shenanigans around the show. Somehow Demi Moore is now a central player in tonight's final. She will be "appearing" as back-up support for Susan Boyle. Amanda Holden has been Twittering, although she says she is "still rubbish at twittering", which I wouldn't have thought was the case. So the acts are going to compete with the presence of a Hollywood star. Demi Moore won't take hold the microphone and rebuke Cowell if he turns on Susan will she? He's already had a dose of mother-in-law's tongue!

Holden "tweeted" Ms Moore, asking if she would fly from Los Angeles to London. Moore wrote that she would if Simon Cowell offered the ride. Holden then wrote, "I'll speak 2 Simon- am sure he will let U borrow his plane x." Later she wrote, "Message for Demi!! Please someone get this to her as I am still rubbish at twittering. Simon says Yes!! But to first class tickets!!! Xxxxx."

Ms Moore replied: "What no private plane? lol Generous offer! Thank you! And thank Simon! When are the finals?" Ms Holden responded: "The final is this Saturday, we'll put you up in Dorchester and roll out the red carpet!! xxx."

With two showbizzy people like that, British Airways needs to get out more to see Ms Moore! It's cash rich types like these that the high flyers at the airline need to attract. My guess is that it won't be Susan Boyle as the winner tonight. I haven't turned on her, as the press have been accused of doing. I just think it will be a close run thing with the others. My bets, if I had any, would be on either Holly Steel or Aidan Davis.

My young eight-year old summed it up. "You don't get far in this if you piss Simon off!". That told me two things. One, he needs some corrective treatment regarding language and two, Simon Cowell has an affect on everyone, from President Obama to my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...