Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gremlins in the gigabytes!

One of the problems of blogging is not having a computer that works. It's a bit like having a car break down on you. When I see a screen with something that vaguely looks like a repetitive series of Eqyptian hieroglyphics I sense trouble. I often hear people say, "My computer crashed!" with a hopeful sense that the machine will right itself. Once mine crashed and there was no restorative action. The man who knows had a look at my computer and helpfully said, "That's not meant to be there!", meaning the hieroglyphics. Thankfully it was restored to full working order.

My recent crashing has something to do with having too much trash on the system, so I'm reliably informed. Knowing about computers is a bit like having your say on politics. Facts can be lost in the verbiage. Anyway, I'm confident everything is back to being OK.

So here I am blogging away again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...