Friday, June 5, 2009

European Elections June 2009

I've closed my poll on voting intentions. Considering I'm eurosceptically conservatively minded on this blog, it wasn't going to be a scientific result, but it gave an interesting result nevertheless. I guess it shows that some party supporters are more net savvy than others.

60 votes were cast and I offered ten parties to choose from.

1. British National Party 28.3%
2. UK Independence Party 26.7%
3. English Democrats Party 13.3%
4. Conservatives 10.0%
5. Pro Democracy: Libertas.eu 6.7%
6= Liberal Democrats 5.0%
Greens 5.0%
Jury Team 5.0%
9= Labour 0.0%
No2EU:Yes to Democracy 0.0%

This is some people's ideal result for Sunday night. It would be oblivion for Labour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...