Tuesday, September 7, 2010

August Silly Season over

I have had my August silly season. I find if I keep away from blogging for too long I get out of the habit or the inclination. Then I fume at myself when I can't just write down what I want. I just got out of the routine. It's a bit like a diary. In fact, it is a diary in most ways. Some people blog about their daily lives and get masses of hits. I've thought of sharing my mundane moments with the world but I just don't have the capacity for making them sound jolly and exciting.

Anyway, the children are back at school, I've sort of got my computer arrangements dealt with although the new one is still being "assembled". I can't say that nothing much happened in August because it did. However, September seems to be a promising month for political and spiritual events. The Pope is coming over and all sorts of "events, dear boy!" are popping up all over the place. Harold Macmillan was right. Nobody can stop EVENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...