Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back in harness

I'm still getting sorted with my new computer arrangements. Currently I'm using this Apple Mac thing which is quite a bit different from the Windows XP I was using. All the gismos are different on an Apple. I'm told those who have them swear by them. That could be said for the XP system so it all boils down to you take your pick, etc, etc. I spent several happy hours talking to Virgin Media, Belkin and Apple call centres. Each one conveniently denying knowledge of the others existence. But, all in all, they got me wired up airlessly (or is it the other way round?).

The Apple is deemed to be a family computer so I take my turn. My desktop thing is being prepared. Hope it will be worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...